To Follow Click The Blue Button

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ubersense in Physed or coaching

Mr. Nurse showed me an App he was using in analyzing volleyball serves in his Physical Education class this past fall.  I just remembered that app as I thought it would be something good for me to do with my son's swing in baseball.  After looking up some video analysis software I found Ubersense.  It is free for the Iphone and Ipad.  You can see an Itunes preview by clicking here or go to the Ubersense website below.
click here to go  to their site

Here is a link to a Liz Halina's coed Physical Education class where the students used Ubersense to analyse three of their own badminton skills.
Coach's Eye
Another software App that Mr. Nurse suggests looking at is Coaches Eye. It costs $4.99 and is available by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment