To Follow Click The Blue Button

Friday, January 8, 2016

Ceiling Decorations in your Classroom

Some interesting ideas on Periodic Table for your science classroom.  The first is from Scott Byrum
Ceiling Periodic Table - Decorating the ceiling with a periodic table is a popular high school science activity, and when Scott Byrum noticed that the acoustic tiles in his newly-renovated teaching lab were square, he saw a golden opportunity. Or, if you like, a palladium one.:

The next one I saw on the Bond with James website.
(Anchors of support) Future plans for my science classroom ceiling. I don't think they'd let me draw on the actual tiles...I'll have to cut out paper for this!:

Lastly, I know word walls have gone passe but how about a word ceiling?  Hey just a thought.  
Word "Ceiling" instead of a Word Wall!! What a great way to save wall space!!:

Maybe you will not use these ideas but just maybe it will get you thinking on how you can use the space at the top of the room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment