To Follow Click The Blue Button

Friday, September 21, 2018

Magnify the Universe

I am helping with a PD session to co-create a lesson within a subject area that includes math.  I have the science department.  I am doing a few topics but one I thought would be cool is to use the site below to compare two different objects using numbersleuth.org.  Numbersleuth.org has a great interactive infographic that is great for show the scale of the universe.  This would be great to show in Science class or could be used in math/science class for scientific notation.   Below I have made a video of the interactive infographic because I could not get it to embed.  They also have a nice poster that I have posted below too.

Click here to see the interactive infographic.

Sizes of the Universe
Source: Number Sleuth

No comments:

Post a Comment