To Follow Click The Blue Button

Monday, April 22, 2013

Plagiarism Education Week

From plagiarism.org


Previously I posted about Plagiarism (see December 12, 2012 by clicking here).  One of the things I had posted on that day was Turnitin.com.  They are hosting webinars everyday this week.  To see what they are offering click here.   On our PD day last Friday, I popped into Mr. Loncke's seminar on Turnitin.com.  He has posted his slides on his website.  You can access them by clicking here.
college application plagiarism
Recently I had an elementary school teacher ask me about plagiarism so I pointed out the above article but there are many other helpful articles out there.  

New York Times
ran such an article in 2010 that is just as relevant today.  To see the article click here.  It has many links on the left hand side.


No comments:

Post a Comment