To Follow Click The Blue Button

Friday, September 30, 2016

Word Clouds by Tagul

Tagul - Word Cloud Art Logo

There are many Word Cloud sites such as Wordle, TagCrowd, Wispy (based on Twitter or Facebook feeds), ABCya  (for kids), Word Cloud by Jason Davies, HTML5 Word Cloud, and finally Semantic Word Cloud. Thanks Nathan Hall.  I tried Tagul the other day and what I find great about it is that you can put the word you want into a picture/clip art.  They have some stock clip art (hearts, stars, etc.) but they allow you to add clip art.  I wanted to put all of the last names of  my sons hockey team in a cloud that was a hockey player.  I was able to do that.  When I was done I went to the print button and then before printing I screen shot it and put it in paint.  I then cropped it and put it in word and was able to put a nice title and a few other things around it.  To see the website click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment