To Follow Click The Blue Button

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Fantasy Geopolitics

I know many people play Fantasy Football and this year I tossed my hat in and I am playing a weekly Fantasy Hockey for free of course (trying to win a RAM truck or $1000 weekly prize).  Today I am posting about a Fantasy game you can play with your students in a Social Studies/Current Events class.  It is called Fantasy Geopolitics and you pick countries that will be mentioned in the News the most.  It is free to play but you are only allowed 5 players in your league but if you have teams of 5 or 6 that should cover your class.  You can always pay a $20 monthly fee or $99 yearly fee and have up to 150 people entered.  To see the website click here.  To see Mr Klatt's team picking assignment click here.  To see Mr Klatt's website on Fantasy Geopolitics click here.

Good luck on your exams and I will be back posting after your exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment