To Follow Click The Blue Button

Friday, November 23, 2012

A picture is worth a thousand words

With a blog on words yesterday it is time for a picture today.  I looked at three FREE photo editing websites that you or your students might wish to use.  The first one I looked at was  from Photovisi
photovisi.com
Just hit the CREATE button to start.  Select your TEMPLATE  on the left hand side, then add your photos and then click on the FINISH and then save it.  That simple. Here is one that I did rather easily.

Since I picked a cartoonish type collage above, I thought I would show you a second website that you could do some cartooning, amoungst other effects.
befunky.com


This site is a FREE site also.  Just click on the START HAVING FUN button.  You can then upload your pictures from your computer by selecting MY COMPUTER.  Then have fun.



 I selected ARTSY from the left hand side  and CARTOONIZER for the following pictures.  I also selected FRAMES on the left hand side to put a frame around the pictures.  Play around.
Finally with a holiday picture of Nurse, I thought I would show you a third site that I made up a little holiday pic of my kids (and another big kid) but you could do plenty of other things on this FREE site.
http://www.collagemix.com/super-photo-collage.htm
Just pick your background on the right hand side.  Click on the ADD PHOTO on the top left left of your template.  You can select more then one photo.  You can move the photo around and rotate it etc.  You can then select icons, which are just little pictures on the right hand side.  Finally you can add some TEXT.    When you are done you can select SAVE TO DISK which is just below the template.
Now if you don't like the created by collagemix.com in the bottom right hand corner then you can import the picture into befunky.com and pick a frame that covers this up.  For example

No comments:

Post a Comment